EDV lottery procedure is same every year and will have slight change only. The important part to note is that the eligible country for the Diversity Visa. Natives of which countries are eligible and which are not eligible for that year’s DV prlottery. DV is categorized in 3 parts Entry, Confirmation and Interview. So, if you are selected in the first part does not mean that you can directly go to the United States. Entry is simple registration when you give few details about you and your qualification of work experience. After getting selected you will now have to prove your Qualification/Work with necessary details. Then, at last, there will be an interview.
equirements for DV Program:
Please check these requirements they are very Important. If you do not meet the requirement please do not apply for the DV Program.
- 12th Grade Pass / Equivalent or Higher Degrees
- To qualify for a DV on the basis of your work experience, you must have, two years of experience within the past five years. In an occupation classified in an (SVP) range of 7.0 or higher.
- Your country should be eligible – Nepal is Eligible
How to EDV Lottery Apply Online?
You can apply it yourself or just pay for it. The application asks you to fill very simple questions.
- Your Full Name (Name as Citizenship or Passport)
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Birth Date (As Citizenship or Passport)
- City ( Just City Name eg: Pokhara )
- Country Where You Were Born (Important)
- PP Size Photo (Important, please take professional help to capture your photo also read all tips)
- Mailing Address (Your Current Address
- Country Where You Live Today
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Education ( Should Be 12th Grade or Higher)
- Work ( Only if you are applying through Work Experience)
- Marital Status
After providing all these details you will receive a confirmation number save it. Later the result of these DV can be checked through the confirmation number.
Where to Apply?
You can apply for DV Lottery from its official website: dvlottery.state.gov