Nepal Telecom introduce new features NTPro, Nepal Telecom GSM post-paid users can make calls to any numbers in Nepal Telecom network as well as can receive all calls while away from home network. This provides high quality of voice and video features over Wi-Fi or any data network. When customer is out of network, call forwarding to a specified number is required to receive calls in NTPro. There’s no need to check the account balance before you make a call. Call charges will be deducted from your post-paid balance. Customers can make and receive calls at cheaper price while roaming.
Multi-party (ad-hoc) conference, meet-me conference, free instant messaging and video talk within NTPro customers, call wait, call forward etc are additional features.
What is NTpro ?
It is an application used to make voice call to any numbers in Nepal Telecom network as well as can receive all calls while away from home network and video calls as well as instant messaging between NTpro Apps /users.
Rental Charge: Rs 100 per month
Call Charge: Rs. 6 per minute (Both Outgoing & Incoming Calls to/from NTPro to Mobile or Landlines)
Outgoing International Call: Rs. 6 + ISD charges (per minute)
Note: The above rates are exclusive of all applicable taxes.
1. Voice call (Outgoing/Incoming) to any number from NTPro from Data Network (useful for roaming customers)
2. Can receive and make calls using same GSM post-paid mobile numbers
3. Free calls from NTPro to NTPro
4. Free Instant Messaging from NTPro to NTPro
5. Free Video calls from NTPro to NTPro
6. Ad-hoc Conferencing
7. Meet Me Conferencing
8. Call Wait, Call Forward, CLIP etc