Learn how you can create or use your Apple ID in the iTunes Store without a credit card or other payment method.
When you use your Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store for the first time, you’re asked to enter a payment method so that you can purchase items from the store. Follow these steps if you don’t want to associate a payment method with your account.
Apple recommends using only one Apple ID to access iTunes, iCloud, and other Apple services. If you don’t remember if you have an Apple ID, we’ll help you find it.
If you’re the organizer for a Family Sharing group, you’re required to have a payment method, either a credit card or debit card. A credit card is also required to set up accounts for children
If you already have an Apple ID
You can choose to remove the payment method for your existing Apple ID after you have signed in to the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. You won’t be asked for a payment method again until you make a purchase.
If you don’t have an Apple ID
Follow the steps below to create an Apple ID without adding a payment method. On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or iBooks app.
- Choose any free app, song, video, or book.
- Tap iOS Get button next to the item, then tap again to get it.
- When you’re asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. When you’re asked for payment information, choose None. See what to do if None isn’t showing or you can’t select it.
- After you enter your information, you’re asked to verify your Apple ID by email. You must verify your Apple ID before you can begin using it.
Hope you like this steps. Apple Update there registration system on Jan 25, 2017 source Apple Official website. for more info visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034